The EXPLORER 300 makes it easy to stay
connected anywhere in the world via the Inmarsat BGAN network.
EXPLORER 300 provides complete broadband connectivity from a terminal
the size of a small laptop computer. The compact size makes it ideal
for users who frequently change location.
EXPLORER 300 Features:
- The smallest terminal in the EXPLORER series. Weighs only 1.4 kg. Dimensions: 16.8 x 21.7 x 5.2 cm
- A single-user terminal: Ideal if you primarily need voice, or moderate speed standard IP internet access
- Compact: Easy to carry, simple system set-up and operation
The EXPLORER Series is a well proven
and thoroughly tested range of satellite terminals utilizing Inmarsat�s
BGAN technology, providing instant and reliable voice and broadband
access regardless of time and place.
EXPLORER Series have been designed to
withstand even the most extreme conditions. This is to support harsh
environments and situations a professional might experience
working in the field � providing the ability to still deliver the quality and performance demanded.
All EXPLORER terminals excel in being
easy to set-up and easy to operate; thereby, minimizing the level of
operator skill required and ultimately optimizing processes. Simply
just connect a PC or phone, point the terminal towards a satellite
(guided by the build-in compass and sound indicator) and you are
instantly connected to the world.
EXPLORER terminals are mobile, plug�n�play satellite communication platforms for professionals working off the beaten track.
EXPLORER 300 Specifications:
- Dimensions: Total H / W / D: 168 / 217 / 52 mm. 6.6 / 8.5 / 2.1 inches
- Weight (incl. battery) 1.4 kg / 3.1 lbs
- Voice: 4 kbps AMBE+2
- Standard IP: Up to 384 kbps
- Streaming IP: 32, 64 kbps
- SMS: 160 characters
- Operational (ambient): -25�C to +55�C / -13�F to +131�F
- Storage: -40�C to +80�C / -40�F to +176�F (ex. battery)
- Water and dust: IP54 (dust and spray proof in all directions)
- Phonebook, Message indicator,
Restricted dialing, Traffic logging, Admin control (password
protected), Webserver, Router or direct mode, Network Management, DHCP,
Remote Management, Up to 11 x PDP context, Point-to-Point Protocol
over Ethernet (PPPoE)